Highlighted
New Member.

How to add Approver names to the pending Approval Dashboard report

Hi,

I would like to have a report at Dashboard for the SD tickets which are pending at approval and with the names of pending at who. This report should show the all the SD tickets waiting at approval phase and waiting at who. This can be list like

People 1  6 ticket 

People 2 9 ticket

and when i click the 6 or 9 it should show the related tickets.

There is a OOTB report "Awaiting Approvals" report available but when i check preview it does not produce any result which I already now that 99 ticket waiting at approval stage.

How may I configure a report to show this necessary information for us?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to add Approver names to the pending Approval Dashboard report

Hello Onuralp,

hope you are doing fine.

One question, did you try to create this report? did you follow specific steps?

I can share with you the steps to create a report and dashboard, but set the information you requested is up to you, in case doesn't work you should open a case with SM team support.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to add Approver names to the pending Approval Dashboard report

Hello Onuralp,

I've been testing a looking for options with SM 9.40 Reports and I cannot get to figure out a way to display a list of pending operator from Approval table that shows the details of the interactions pending to be approved. I think probably this kind of report that requries to group against one table but display data from the related one doesn't seems to be an option for now.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.