You need to add approval comments but more information is need? There are so many places this might apply -SRC, email messages, forms to name a few.
I'm sorry, but your problem's description is inadequate.
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Kelalek2, thank you very much for your answer.
Yes, it is true that the theme is not very clear.
What we need is the same as the approval of the SRC, ask for a comment and that this is not mandatory, but from the Webtier approval tray. (Index.do)
ALARMUs, thanks for the reply.
1. I generate a request for change.
2. It is sent for your approval.
3. The user enters the web ess.do and checks the approvals tray.
4. Find the change he needs to approve, but I would like to add some additional comment.
This commentary should be optional.
Do you understand? Sorry but my English is not very good
Try going to the cm3r Object record (Tailoring > Document Engine > Objects). Then go to the Approval tab and see if the option "Require Appr. Comments?" is checked. If not, select it and save the record. Log out and back in and see if the system now prompts for approval comments.Require appr. comments?