Sandhu_Mol Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to add new image into already installed package

Hi Experts ,

My requirement is to display image that my client shared when assignment group in IM is any of the "Tier 4". But when I tried to display the image that was shared is not displayed. So I tried with already available image in the package (For testing purpose I have used button to display this) and it is displaying as I expected. So need to know how to add this new image to the already available package or how could I display this new image. I am using SM 9.40.

Kindly share your valuable suggestions. Thanks in Advance..

Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How to add new image into already installed package

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.