Sandhu_Mol Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to change the Y axis of a dashboard chart to whole numbers.

Hi Experts,

PFA.

Could anyone tell me how I can change the Y axis of this dashboard chart to whole no's

Could you please suggest me a solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to change the Y axis of a dashboard chart to whole numbers.

Hello Sandhu,
Thanks for your question.

Please share details of the query and all other fields involved in the chart properties to see if that decimal value can be reproduced OOB.

Thanks in advance!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

I have attached the screenshots of the chart properties of above given chart.

Please suggest me a way to make the Y axis as whole no:s.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks for your answer Sandhu!

If you check the second screenshot, there it says "Decimal Places: 2". Change it to "0" and retry.

Best regards!

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

I have changed the decimal place to 0. But there is no change in the Y axis.

Could you please suggest me any other solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Any Suggestion for this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please confirm me whether we can resolve this issue ? Or will the chart remain like this only as per SM configurations.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.