Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

How to change the sort order of the ESS View Close Request tickets

Hello, 

I would like to change the sort order of the View Close Request and View Open Request ticket order. Does this have anything to do witht the Query.Stored application in the Ess Menu?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to change the sort order of the ESS View Close Request tickets

@wbh13,

You are right, it's related to query store.

You can change the sort by:

1. Tailoring -> database

2. type querystored in "Table"

3. search

4. Type "ess.SD.open.1" in the "Name", "ess.SD.open.1" is defined in the menu for ESSSM

5. Search

6. Change the setting in the sort:

2017-03-16_11-35-03.jpg

Let me know if it helps,

Ling-Yan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to change the sort order of the ESS View Close Request tickets

Thank you for your useful reply!

I entered open.time into the sort field, but what do I enter if I want to to display the newest tickets first?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.