Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to check the Content pack version, patches in UCMDB

Hi all,

I need to know how to check the content pack version and installed patches details in ucmdb 9.05.

Is there any way to find it in the UCMDB UI ??

I just could see the CUP version in the Data Flow Management tab, but i cant see the Content pack version there.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: How to check the Content pack version, patches in UCMDB

Hello,

9.05 is an old version. I would recommend the following document to see the evolution of our product since 9.05.
http://cmshelpcenter.saas.hp.com/CMS/10.33/ucmdb-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/Home/Whats_New.htm

To answer your question ... there are two ways to do it:
- from UI - navigate to the "About HP Universal CMDB" under the Help Menu. This opens the HP Universal CMDB dialog box, which provides version, license, patch, and third-party notice information

- from the configuration.log file (path "...\hp\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\runtime\log") you will see statements beginning with:

2016-10-28 11:06:46,505 INFO [qtp89259620-279] - *** System information ***

The server info will be displayed in the lines following this statement.

An additional method is to access JMX console of the server and invoke UCMDB:service=Server Services. Method: viewSystemInformation
I hope it helps.

Regards,

Victor

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.