Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
dfilipovic2 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

How to configure custom object for calendar?

Jump to solution

Hello experts,
Has anyone tried to configure custom object for the calendar?
Does anyone have steps how to configure it?
Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to configure custom object for calendar?

Jump to solution

@BrenoAbreu and @Jose_A_SM,
Yes I have decided to create Calendar from scratch and it's working.
Thank you for your info,
Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Dino,
Thanks for your question.

I am afraid I need more details about this request? Could you please elaborate on your purpose? In which Module? Which Form are you using? For which version?

BR!
Jose L. Arias

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
Hi Dino,
As stated in the help: "Service Manager Calendar also allows high-level tailoring through a set of configurations. "
You can try to do deeper tailoring by changing the webtier code, but I wouldn't advise you to go this way. If you really need something really custom it might be better and easier to create something from the scratch.

Take a moment to check the Calendar documentation: https://docs.microfocus.com/SM/9.60/Codeless/Content/calendar/concepts/calendar_administration.htm
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

@BrenoAbreu and @Jose_A_SM,
Yes I have decided to create Calendar from scratch and it's working.
Thank you for your info,
Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.