Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

How to configure the NT account for HP Service Manager

Hi Community,

I have ALM 12 . And I have installed HP Service Manager 9.4x and ALM Synchronizer 1.60x at the same server. Now we work on ALM integrate with HPSM.

As we know the ALM account come from LDAP and is the NT account. We want to know whether need SM account must be NT for sync integration.

If yes, how to configure the NT account for SM?  

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to configure the NT account for HP Service Manager

Hi Rao,

The Service Manager LDAP interface is a server-side process that allows customers to use third party directory server data for Service Manager user authentication. This interface can also be used to implement standard data warehousing techniques that reduce the necessary amount of data storage and retrieval.

Directory services can be integrated with Service Manager suing LDAP. There are many articles published by HP Support around LDAP - SM integration.

You may refer to KM1195819 SM9.30_TSO_LWSSO_Configuring_Guide.

Regards

Pooja Madan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Are you doing a custom integration or is this a native integration between the two products?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Thanks. I want native integration between 2 product

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

So, if this is a native integration between the two products, I assume there is a PDF or document on exactly how to configure them so that they do integrate?   Do you have that document?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.