Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to disable the button on the specific screen.

Jump to solution

Hi, All

I would like to know the screen id for "activityservicemgt" to disable "delete" button that prevents operators from deleteing the activity log.

Please find the file attached.

Kind regards,

Shuta

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: How to disable the button on the specific screen.

Jump to solution
Hi, The screen used is db.view. For this screen, you can find the "Delete" option. But please make sure, as this option is used across the modules(IM,PM,CM etc), you can can add your condition(like this button should only be visible to sysadmin etc) to the existing condition to fit your requirement. Good Luck !!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi, The screen used is db.view. For this screen, you can find the "Delete" option. But please make sure, as this option is used across the modules(IM,PM,CM etc), you can can add your condition(like this button should only be visible to sysadmin etc) to the existing condition to fit your requirement. Good Luck !!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi, PB_123

Thanx for your help. It resolved my question.

I will take ”this option is used across the modules(IM,PM,CM etc)” into consideration.

Thanks again.

Shuta.

@PB_123 wrote:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

For each of the activity detail formats, there should  be a format control record which sets the properties for the form (so that users cannot delete or update the activity). While a format control record is present for the original activity format for incidents, they forgot to add them when activities were extended to other modules (they are present in later releases). 

If you add the format control records (you can copy the one for activity (e.g activity.cm3r). I've attached an unload with the activity format control records which you can just load, too.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

@John Stagaman wrote:

For each of the activity detail formats, there should  be a format control record which sets the properties for the form (so that users cannot delete or update the activity). While a format control record is present for the original activity format for incidents, they forgot to add them when activities were extended to other modules (they are present in later releases). 

If you add the format control records (you can copy the one for activity (e.g activity.cm3r). I've attached an unload with the activity format control records which you can just load, too.

Hi, John

I really appreciate your help. It perfectly solve the issue I was facing.

Thanx again.

Shuta 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.