a2drew Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to edit User Selections in SRC

Once a user submits a non cart item from the SRC, how can we edit the User Selections? Can the requestor or an Operator with certain rights make any changes?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
JD_Jinesta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to edit User Selections in SRC

Hello a2drew,

Can you please confirm SRC version where you are trying to accomplish this?

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

we recently upgraded to Service Manager 9.50, but I'm not sure about the SRC version. Can you tell me where I can find that?>

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If you're using SM9.50, you're likely using SRC 9.50 as well. Based on a quick test with an out of box non-cart Catalog Item, the requestor should be able to edit the user selections of their request (Interaction) from the SRC.

Are you not finding this to be the case, or are you trying to edit User Selections from a record such as a Change, Incident, Request, etc after the fulfillment process? Or perhaps from the Interaction within the Web or Windows Client?

Any additional details or steps are appreciated.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please remember to click "Accept as Solution". If you are satisfied with anyone’s response, please remember to give them KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post to show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Ultimately, I would like to be able to modify user selections directly from the RF as well as the requestor, but not able to see how to accomplish this. When I try as the requestor, I log into SRC and look select from my Service items. (We are not using approvals currently so all items are under "approved". ) Then I open a request and all of the items are greyed. If I try to update the record, I can only modify the title, description, attachments, etc.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Please post some full screenshots and indicate in the screenshots which user selections you want to modify.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please remember to click "Accept as Solution". If you are satisfied with anyone’s response, please remember to give them KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post to show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

I added the screenshots from the Requestors view in SRC

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.