Highlighted
New Member.

How to execute massive additions in SM 9.41

Hi community.

I´m new in SM and I can´t find information about how to execute massive additions in SM to add more capability words to several operators. What type of instructions must I insert in the screen that SM shows when you click on the massive addition button.

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How to execute massive additions in SM 9.41

Seems to me that you don't want to Mass Add, you want to Mass Update, isn't it?

Take a look at insert rad function and do several tests before use mass update ...

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: How to execute massive additions in SM 9.41

Hi Breno.

I was trying to modify and add new capability words to several operators. I have done it with a massive modification but using complex modification and the next expresion:

cap.exec in $file={"capword1", "capword2", "capword3"}

Thanks for your answer,

Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.