Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
dfilipovic2 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

How to fill array variable with link

Jump to solution

Hello experts,
Do you have an idea how can I fill array which is called in a wizard and it is a local variable I mean I have initiated by new Array();
I have constructed link like this:Capture.JPG

But it's not working.

Expression is:
if ($fill.skip.master=true) then ($fill.skip=true;cleanup($fill.skip.master))
if null(cursor.line(1) in $L.dodaj.usluge) then ($query="device.type=\"bizservice\" and istatus=\"In Use\" and nara.flag=true")
if (not (null(cursor.line(1) in $L.dodaj.usluge))) then ($query=$query+" and logical.name#\""+cursor.line(1) in $L.dodaj.usluge+"\"")

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to fill array variable with link

Jump to solution

Hello @bogart,
I have solved the problem with the wizard where I select file directly and I fill file from the wizard.
When I have used a field not variable everything is working properly.
Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
3 Replies
Super Contributor.. bogart Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi dfilipovic2,

I don't understand the meaning of the first row but most interesting part starts with line 2:

if ($fill.skip.master=true) then ($fill.skip=true;cleanup($fill.skip.master))
$query="device.type=\"bizservice\" and istatus=\"In Use\" and nara.flag=true"
$L.fieldvalue=nullsub(cursor.field.contents(), "")
if ($L.fieldvalue~="") then $query+=(" and sm.device.display.name#\""+$L.fieldvalue+"\"")

line 2: the general query - without any condition
line 3: geht the text you typed already in
line 4: add the query with the typed in part if there is something typed in (I always use the sm.device.display.name, not the logical name!)

I can not test it at my machine, but I hope it works!

Bo

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello @bogart,
I have solved the problem with the wizard where I select file directly and I fill file from the wizard.
When I have used a field not variable everything is working properly.
Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. bogart Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Dino,

using a wizard is a completely different approach, but if it works than it's great!

Tayloring Service Manager is always a very demanding but creative process...

Bo :-)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.