Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

How to get Reopened Incidents for last 6 months through JavaScript?

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

I have one requirement in my environment. I need to get all the incidents which were re-opened by end users. May I get some script through which I can achieve the same? Or is there any other way out for that?

Please give your valuable input regarding the same.

Thanks in advance!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to get Reopened Incidents for last 6 months through JavaScript?

Jump to solution

Do you know if the dataset that was returned is correct? 

Even if you put this in JS, it won't be any faster since you still need to do the same query.  To speed up the query, you should add an index to reopen.time and reopen.by fields.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Search for any incidents where the reopened by field is populated.

Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello TomPowe,

Thanks for your valuable reply. I put the following command in Incident Management Expert Search, I am getting the result but after very long time. It's taking more than 5 mins to display the QBE list.

reopen.time>'01/01/17 00:00:00' and reopen.time<'07/31/17 00:00:00' and reopened.by~=NULL

Number of incidents are very less, still it's taking much time. Hence, I was requesting if I can have JS to have the same list.

Please let me know your valuable inputs regarding the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Do you know if the dataset that was returned is correct? 

Even if you put this in JS, it won't be any faster since you still need to do the same query.  To speed up the query, you should add an index to reopen.time and reopen.by fields.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Sure thing. Thank you so much for your reply, TomePowe. It worked once I added index for those two fields. And Yes, the dataset that was returned, is correct.

Kudos!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.