Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

How to get a pop-up message to display for ess tickets with a "1" priority

hey experts, 

I'm trying to get it to pop up the message by using the FC Validations, i'm abl e to get it to pop up my message when you submit the ticket, but I need it to happen only when the ess ticket as a "1" priority.

check.JPG

0 Likes
16 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Try to select priority.code as 1 and save it - what is the result ?

set in validation without quot priority.code in $file>1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Good morning, thank you for the reply. 

It pops up the message for all the priorities, I did it without the qoutes with the same results. Do I need to have an acutally priority field on the ticket or does it pull from the background?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I did test it on my system and it work.

fc.jpg

Before press save try check what value in your priority.code (d priority.code in $L.file in command line)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

The field "priority.code" is a character field, so it will not behave like a number field. Therefore, I would expect

priority.code in $file~="1"

to work.

[EDIT]
It looks like you are not working from the ESS interface. IS that correct? Which FCs did you modify or touch?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

We can see FC from screenshot - ess.SD.open

About quotes - as i see wbh13 always use it.

And final question to wbh13 - can you show to us hole window of your browser, where you open new interaction ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.