Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to get notified when a ticket is notified

Hi Experts,

I am using SM 9.32.  I get notifications when a ticket I created is updated. How do I get notified for a ticket which I am neither the creator, nor the assignee?

In other ticketing systems from other vendors, I could associate my email address to a ticket and the system would notify me whenever that ticket was updated.  I can not find such a place in SM, where should I be looking?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to get notified when a ticket is notified

This is not an out of the box feature.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

you can still do that...

What you have to do is to put ur username in the Recipient field.

Best reagards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

There is no Recipient field on an incident ticket.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.