SandyAdmin Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to get the displayName of Catalog item and pass to ocmq record?

Hi Expert,

This is a followup post for a SOLVED issue posted below. Thank you Luis

http://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-Service-Manager-Service/Where-can-we-find-the-mapping-Quote-field-brief-description/td-p/6828961

Currently, we are using the Catalog item "name" field in Quote Title. And now we are looking to use the Catalog item  "displayName" field instead. As per my previous post above. We use and defined the Catalog item "name" field in Connector "Open New Request" under...

Expression Tab: if (filename($L.file)="ocmq") then (quote.title in $L.file="Request Management "+name in $L.item+" Summary")

But when checking the table "svcCatalog" the "displayName" is not there but it is in "svcDisplay". Can you suggest how to carry this field in ocmq record and use in the above expression?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to get the displayName of Catalog item and pass to ocmq record?

Hi Joven,

I'm also having the same requirement.

Could you please let me know how did you set the value of catalog item name to title in interactions??

Thanks

Neo

0 Likes
SandyAdmin Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: How to get the displayName of Catalog item and pass to ocmq record?

Hi neo,

My issue was I could not set the Catalog item "display name" in the Quote(ocmq) record. And our Interaction record Title has user input value and not copied from any other fields.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.