Kamil-san
Member.

How to increase GUI option numbers for system use after 4099 number?

Jump to solution

Hello Friends, 

I need to incraese GUI option numbers for system use. Now the maximum number id GUI option of buttons in my XML reaches 100 things. All of them are called based on the functionality of the 4000 GUI option, and they have ids 4001, 4002, .... 4099.

101 button, 102 button and etc buttons (4100 GUI, 4101 GUI and etc GUI options)  cease to be called based on 4000 button. I need it! But system does not doing it.

Can we do it?

Regards

Kamil

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How to increase GUI option numbers for system use after 4099 number?

Jump to solution
An alternative solution is on each button set an input (1, 2, 3...) use the same display option for each one and capture the button was clicked using the function cursor.field.name..

print("button clicked" + system.functions.cursor_field_name());
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Kamil-san,
Thanks for your question.

I am afraid I need a little more information about the buttons you are trying to add. To which Form? Are the display options well established?

BR!
Jose L. Arias

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Kamil-san
Member.

Jump to solution

HI, @Jose_A_SM
I will describe 1st part of the problem by test-example:

I created 120 displayoptions for DisplayScreen "testkamil.view"  with numbers from 2000 to 2120. Each of them calls the RAD function apm.mb.ok with text "HI "+GUI Option. Then I displayed these displayoptions on the form:
image.png

After a certain number of displayoptions the following displayoptions stop working. (It was gained from experience that about 100 displayoptions can work simultaneously.)  The system displays an error:
image.png

( Display application may not display some options for screen testkamil.view )

Is it possible to increase the quantity of working displayoptions at the same time?

Regards

Kamil

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
An alternative solution is on each button set an input (1, 2, 3...) use the same display option for each one and capture the button was clicked using the function cursor.field.name..

print("button clicked" + system.functions.cursor_field_name());
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.