Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to increse the size of workflow diagram in change management.

Hi Experts,

I want to increase the size of workflow diagram in change management.

But it is not reflecting in the front end. I have tried by restarting. But still the same.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You need first to check the correct format name used for your change. 

Easiest way to find out the format name is to use Windows Client and access the Change. 

On the bottom right of the window you'll see the format name. 

Open that format with forms designer and check the subformat used for tabbed notebook "workflow". 

In SM9.62 OOB I used C10004 as example:
format used to display the change: chm.standard.registration
subformat for workflow:                      chm.cm3r.sub.workflow.g

In this subformat I tried to modify the Height of "Workflow Viewer"  and that worked after saving the format. When the format is saved, select the Change in Web client again and check the tabbed notebook "Workflow". The size will be different. Have a look at my screenshots.

Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

One additional note: different change categories use different formats usually. But for the subformats often the same subformat is used. Customers might use customized formats as well. 

That's the reason why you need to check your own Change Formats.

Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Heike,

I have increased height in below form. Screen shot shows the same.

workflow1.PNG

Screen shot of cm3r.sub.workflow.g

workflow2.PNG

This didn't increase size of workflow.

How to increase size of cm3r.sub.workflow.g

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jithisha

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.