Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to insert values from ruleset of javascript into spesific table?

Jump to solution

Hello Guys,

I have SM 9.40

I would like to insert values into ApprovalLog table when custom button is clicked or pressed. Currently, I'm working on incidents table and I want parse values from incidents table into ApprovalLog table.

test2.JPG

Does anyone have any examples code to parse the values from incidents into approvallog table? Appreciated for anything helps.

Cheers,

Ucux

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to insert values from ruleset of javascript into spesific table?

Jump to solution

I have found the sample scripts and it works. thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

I have found the sample scripts and it works. thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

you tag as solved, care to post the solution or link where you found the script? It might help someone, Thanks 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.