Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to install connect IT 9.30

Hi Experts,

Anyone please tell me where to gets the files for installing connect It - 9.30.

Thanks in Advance…

Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to install connect IT 9.30

As I understand after chasing support for other earlier releases of different product. If the version is not available for download product download site then you need to have an active entitlement(Account ID) and from there you can download the earlier version unless its available as a patch from the patch site(support).

I think the site with active SAID/Account is https://entitlement.microfocus.com/mysoftware/index.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

But I couldn't access the link that you have shared.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It's the same link in MySupport for Licensing and Download for Commercial Customer (World wide). You need your Customer Subscription Name/SAID that is linked to your paid Connect-IT/ Service Manager support. 

Once you get in, it will default to licensing and do not show software versions. Click on Download Software where you can see the software versions available based on your Customer Subscription Name/SAID.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.