Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

How to make a virtual join editable

Hey experts, 

I'm trying to make a VJ form editable, and was looking at an OOB form that makes a VJ editable but I'm confused about the steps to recreate it. 

Here's the out of box VJ that is editable, but when I click on the link record there's nothing in there and i'm confused about what goes in as the target file name and the target field name

vj1.pngvj2.pngvj3.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to make a virtual join editable

The link line that gets executed (on double click) is against the "subscriptionID" field. As you can see, it gets parsed as the double-click field, and has its own line in the link record.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: How to make a virtual join editable

hi @wbh13

if not mistaken, you trying to edit record from athoner record using VJ.

Unfortunately you cant't.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.