Honored Contributor.. wbh13 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

How to make it so a vendor tech can only search their companies tickets in the main portal

Jump to solution

Hello,

I need to limit the view of one of our vendors, and have it so they only have the ablity to search their own company's tickets. Would this be done through the security roles?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to make it so a vendor tech can only search their companies tickets in the main portal

Jump to solution

I was able to get this to work by creating a new security group, then attaching a SCasccess to the group with the file name probsummary and the restricting query being assignment="*******", then applying the security group to the user's operator record

0 Likes
3 Replies
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to make it so a vendor tech can only search their companies tickets in the main portal

Jump to solution

Any thoughts on this matter?

Could this be handled by Madanten file security? All I need to do is set it so when they search for tickets they can only search their own tickets no ones elses. 

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

I was able to get this to work by creating a new security group, then attaching a SCasccess to the group with the file name probsummary and the restricting query being assignment="*******", then applying the security group to the user's operator record

0 Likes
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Can you display some screenshots for your solution ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.