Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to make read only field on KM for problem/solution tab?

Hi,

I am working on modified worklfow for KM and I want to know how to make read only problem solution tab for HTML writer. Other fields can be set to read only, but I do not see an option what permission needs to be set for disabling HTML editor to modify the content. SM is 9.34, so process designer is used.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

HTML Viewer would be read-only, allowing the user to view the field but not to edit it. But how then does the field ever get populated? I'd probably use an HTML Editor with a visible condition set to [$solutionEditor]=true and an HTML Viewer with a visible condition set to [$solutionEditor]=false, or something like that. Set the $solutionEditor var wherever/however you like.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.