Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to make the custom tab in forms as default tab instead 'Attachments' tab which is default(OOB)

Always 'Attachments' tab is acting as default tab and not able to keep other tab as default

Hi All,

In our Incident Management module we have couple of tabs in Incident forms along with OOB form 'Attachment'.
When we open new incident, be default the control goes to 'Attachment' though its order is not the first in 'IM.open.Incident' form.
Please can any one help me how to fix this I tried many ways but still 'Attachment' tab is acting as default tab. Instead we need to keep other tabs present on incident form as default tab.

PFA screenshot for reference, ABC tab will be enabled only when the category value is 'install' and it should act as default tab, for rest of the categories this ABC tab will not be available and only 'Attachments' tab is available and the same will act as default tab.

so when the category is given as 'install' this ABC tab will get enable and control should go to this tab instead having the Attachments tab.

Regards,
D_M_K

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to make the custom tab in forms as default tab instead 'Attachments' tab which is default(OO

Hi D_M_K,

Thanks for posting your question.

I have done a similar test in my system and it worked just fine.

In my case, all the tab stop for the tabs in the notebook is 0 (cero).

I set a visible condition for the first tab and when it is visible is shown as the first and if not, Attachment is the first.

I am testing this with Internet Explorer 11 with SM 9.41.

Is the same for you?

Best regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to make the custom tab in forms as default tab instead 'Attachments' tab which is default(OO

mine is SM9.40 and i tried in all kind of browsers with different versions IE, chrome, mozilla. But still not working as expected.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.