Disgracedsaint Contributor.
Contributor.

How to not show specific fields with X value.

I created a simple report in HPE Service Manager to show specific requests assigned to me that are open and are part of a project.

open=true and assigned.to=$lo.user.name and project.id="REP99"

How to I change it to show everything but requests with project.id "REP99"

I tried:

open=true and assigned.to=$lo.user.name and project.id<>"REP99"

but it shows me nothing then.

0 Likes
6 Replies
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to not show specific fields with X value.

Screenshot pls.

0 Likes
Contributor.

pcrp.jpg

This shows me any Asset Request assigned to me with the Project Id of REP99. (This is working exactly how I want it to)
pcrp2.jpg

This shows me any Asset Request assigned to me including ones with the Project ID of REP99. What I am looking to achomplish is to have Report -7710 (above) still show me any Asset Requests assigned to me except the ones with Prject ID REP 99.

I am going to be creating a lot of tickets for this REP99 project and I'm looking to avoid it getting mixed in with my daily tasks. 

0 Likes
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

dont see any screenshots (just some triangles)

0 Likes
Contributor.

Hmm not sure why. I attached them this time.

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. Washim Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

quey with "<>" and see. So the new query should have " ...and rep.id<>"REP999" ".

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. josh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Try "~=" instead of "<>"

open=true and assigned.to=$lo.user.name and project.id~="REP99"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.