Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

How to remove mandatory field option in SM 9.30

I am using SM 9.30 and I want to remove the mandatory fill option while raising interactions and incidents in SM 9.30.

I have attached the screenshot of the fields which I have to remove.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Abhijeet P

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to remove mandatory field option in SM 9.30

Do you want to remove the display of red triangles on the form or remove the check for mandatory ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How to remove mandatory field option in SM 9.30

First you need to understand what you need to make sure that you know why you are doing this.. these fields are important for Interaction general function... make sure you really understand the impacts and test it exhaustively  🙂 .

Check the form name on the bottom-right of your client, probably SD.open.

With the format name, type fd on your command panel, type the format name search for it, click on design, select the field you want to remove the mandatory (take notes of the field name on input property) and uncheck the checkbox mandatory for it. Click OK to return to the form view, right-click > format control. Go to the panel validations and remove the validations you want ( just set 'false and' to the execution condition for test)...

Wish you luck ! If you need more support just post yours doubts bellow

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.