Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to replace/add approvals in Change Worflow

Hi Expert,

We may need to insert an additional approval phase in our Change Workflow. My concern is that how to add an approval to a worflow phase? I have already defined a new Approval Definition in Approval Def table.

I could not define it in the worflow.

1. Click on Workflow Phase (Sample phase: Phase - PMO Approval)

2. Click on Approvals Tab of the Phase - PMO Approval

3. Click on "Add"; a window wil open "Add approvals", but it shows Blank selection.

Please guide as it seems I'm misisng a step here? We are having SM 9.33 with Process Designer.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Can you try whether you have the same issue when you try to add apporoval to OOB approval phase.

I guess something wrong in your box. 

It should works.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.