Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

How to restrict Assignment group for a particular Operator Name

Hi Experts, 

Am new to this forum, we have a group of operator names in SM ends with HPSM as a common word. Now please guide me how to restrict all the Assignment group for these Operator Names containing HPSM and enable only the Assignment Group of HELPDESK. Await your kind guidance.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to restrict Assignment group for a particular Operator Name

please provide a diagram, screenshots,... of what there is and what you need to get.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Thanks for the response.  PFA the attached screenshot with multiple assignment groups in the UDL value at Index login of HPSM Ver 9.40. I need to restrict this to only one group (i.e HELPDESK) based on the operator ID only. That is, If an operator who have logged in to access the Interaction ticket, with the operator name ends with 'HPSM'  (example : TestHPSM, TrainingHPSM etc). But should not restrict the Assignment group values if the operator name is not ends with HPSM (i.e Vice versa). Please suggest a way out for this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

For all operators with value "*HPSM" in NAME field.

- In operator record use "capability words" (set new one - for example capability word = HaveHPSM)

- in FC for your table (interaction): "initialization expression"

$HPSM=false;if (index("HaveHPSM", $lo.ucapex)>0) then ($HPSM=true)

-in FD for interaction set 2 dropdown list each over other

for 1st of them display condition [$HPSM]="true", for second [$HPSM]="false"

and each of them have own list of assignment groups.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi, thank you AlARMus. I had created a new capability word and updated for the operators. Applied in FC as mentioned. However it impacts for all the user ids logged in with Index (Only HELPDESK is fetched for every operator). Not only for the operators having HPSM capability word. Please suggest.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Edit my previews post.

As for now, can you make some picture about what yuo need to get (attachment for example)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.