Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to save clock based on each Assignee change individually

Hello,

I am using HP SM 9.41 codeless. I want to set the clock for each individual assignee change, so that I can track how many minutes each of them have spent to resolve the particular call. I have seen that there is a clock file in the db. But i could not use it properly. 

It will be much helpful, if somebody helps me out of this.

Thanks in advance,

Satanik.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to save clock based on each Assignee change individually

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

You can add a call to the apm.start.clock and apm.stop.clock RAD, in a RuleSet or formatctrl or wherever you'd like, occurring conditionally on assignee change. You'll want to feed it the name, query, and prompt parameters.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have read the sm help guide and checked the same in the tool that, if I search in clocks table, I can see some incident calls with the information like, time locked by operator, open time, close time etc. How can I add a new clock (according to smhelp) and attach in pmstatus table ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.