Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

How to save data entered from a table in a form?

Jump to solution

Hello HPSM community

Currently I am implementing a form with a table column to be able to save the data that the user enters over the rows of the table.

I attach images of the information.

I have on the created SQL table a structure called: structure1 and on it the fields that will be associated to each column, the fields are: A, B, C, D ...

On the image in the input parameter and typed the structure: structure1 and on the field the one indicated for column 1 that is: A.

In this way if I enter data to that structure by the BD and go to the form I see the data, but if I change a data like in this case column1 erases everything and does not save any field.

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

La solucion para este inconveniente es el siguiente:

Crearse dos estructuras que contengan campos matriz, una estructura es para el registro en BBDD y la otra estructura es la que va a consultar en BBDD.

(Adjunto Imagen de estas dos estructuras).

estructuraRegistro.JPG
estructuraVista.JPG

Luego se crearan las siguientes lineas en el FC de la tabla afectada, esto permite ingresar los datos del formulario a la BBDD sobre los campos de la estructuraRegistrada.

lineasFCProbsummary.JPG

Esto solucionaria nuestro inconveniente. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

La solucion para este inconveniente es el siguiente:

Crearse dos estructuras que contengan campos matriz, una estructura es para el registro en BBDD y la otra estructura es la que va a consultar en BBDD.

(Adjunto Imagen de estas dos estructuras).

estructuraRegistro.JPG
estructuraVista.JPG

Luego se crearan las siguientes lineas en el FC de la tabla afectada, esto permite ingresar los datos del formulario a la BBDD sobre los campos de la estructuraRegistrada.

lineasFCProbsummary.JPG

Esto solucionaria nuestro inconveniente. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.