Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to set a condition in a Change approval notification? SM 9.34

Jump to solution

Hi experts,  i'm trying to use a different html template in a notification depending on the ECAB approval group name. There are many ECAB approval groups and the name of the ECAB group contains the ECAB string

The example is:

Msg Class : HTMLTemplate

Arguments : jscall( "htmlemailtemplates.getMailBody", "TC_cm3r.approval.Solicitud Aprobación", $L.file, $L.file.save)

Condition : approval.status in $L.file="pending" and not(current.pending.groups in $L.file like"ECAB") and not (same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save))

Then another entry for :

Msg Class : HTMLTemplate

Arguments : scall( "htmlemailtemplates.getMailBody", "TC_cm3r_EMERGENCIA.approval.Solicitud Aprobación", $L.file, $L.file.save)

Condition : approval.status in $L.file="pending" and (current.pending.groups in $L.file) like "ECAB" and not (same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save))

Well, it's not working.  Please ¿would you give any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Good questions will have Good answers
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to set a condition in a Change approval notification? SM 9.34

Jump to solution

Hi,
Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer your for others to help too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support to look into it further.

Regards,
HPE Software Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Norita,

hope you are doing fine.

please let me make the proper test and ib=nvestigation due this concern and soon I will be back to you.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Norita,

hope you are doing well.

could you please let me know what template should I use and the steps I need to follow please?

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,  I apologise if I've wrote a confused explanation. I just need a suggestion of a condition to evaluate if current.pending.groups starts with or contains de ECAB string

I'm attaching how is configured de  notification: id="ChM Change Approval_1"

It has 2 conditions that uses the same HTML template  : TC_cm3r.approval.Solicitud Aprobación

jscall( "htmlemailtemplates.getMailBody", "TC_cm3r.approval.Solicitud Aprobación", $L.file, $L.file.save)

The 2 conditions are (as seen in imagen_nro_1):

approval.status in $L.file="pending" and not (same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save))

approval.status in $L.file="pending" and same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save) and lng(current.pending.groups in $L.file)=lng(aprobadores.nominales in $L.file)

I want to use another HTML template : TC_cm3r_EMERGENCIA.approval.Solicitud Aprobación  when the current.pending.groups  starts with  or  contains  the  ECAB string  because  in our SM there are 554 ECAB approval groups and 67 TCAB approval groups, the HTML template send by email must be different  (as seen in imagen_nro_2)

These are the 4 new conditions I've tried (instead of the 2 conditions I've told at the beggining of this message) but something is wrong (a and b  with HTML template TC_cm3r.approval.Solicitud Aprobación  .  c y d with HTML template TC_cm3r_EMERGENCIA.approval.Solicitud Aprobación).

Condition a) approval.status in $L.file="pending" and not(current.pending.groups in $L.file like"ECAB") and not (same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save))

Condition b) approval.status in $L.file="pending" and not(current.pending.groups in $L.file like"ECAB") and same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save) and lng(current.pending.groups in $L.file)=lng(aprobadores.nominales in $L.file)

Condition c) approval.status in $L.file="pending" and (current.pending.groups in $L.file) like "ECAB" and not (same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save))

Condition d) approval.status in $L.file="pending" and (current.pending.groups in $L.file like"ECAB") and same(current.pending.groups in $L.file, current.pending.groups in $L.file.save) and lng(current.pending.groups in $L.file)=lng(aprobadores.nominales in $L.file)

Thanks in advance.

Good questions will have Good answers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi,
Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer your for others to help too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support to look into it further.

Regards,
HPE Software Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.