Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to set additional working day (not holidays)?

Hi,

I know how to set holidays, but I need to do opposite acction. I need to add some non-working day (for instance Saturday, 20th of February) as a working day.
How could I do this?

Thanks!

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: How to set additional working day (not holidays)?

There is not "good" solution for that.

The bad one is - make all days as working and then make all dayyoffs as hollidays.

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi, Rikka

In Work Schedule table, there is a checkbox, named "Include Holiday hours in Working hours", that will make the holiday count as working schedule even the holiday has been defined.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello Desmond,

this will count for any Holliday and not for a signle date which has mentioned above.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If you just want a specific day, you have to define the detailed schedule in work schedule, like set the saturday as working day, and then revert back to holiday after the day pass. it is all about temporary since it is only for one day.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Desmond, I do undertsand the issue as from year to year , from customer to customer we are doing one and the same - using workaround for that.

It is not a one day in the year. There are dozen days which are subtitued that was to not working weekdays and working dayoffs.

This is not that easy to have it on the manual control and to not forget that you must go to the working shedule record and and switch it on for a  week and then switch if off again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Looks you have strong business requirement, please open a case to support and R&D, so that they could evaluate the possibility to include the function in OOB.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

That requirement was registered as ER long ago as not only I am facing that issue. This is quyet standard situation for Russian Federation for example or some other countries .

Evem HP PSO is using the temporary solution which I have described.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.