Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to set spesific condition for assignment group on notification definition

Jump to solution

Hello Guys,

I have requirement to send notification for specific email when assignment group is Application.

For example: I would like to send an email notification (IM SLA 50% & IM SLA 75%) to spesific user when assignment group = Application. How do I wrote arguments and condition on notification definition of HP SM?

I have tried wrote this arguments:

jscall( "htmlemailtemplates.getMailBody", "IM SLA.alert_50", $L.file, $L.file.save)

condition

assignment in $L.file.save, "Application"

but I am not really sure that's will be fine. Appreciate for anything helps.

Cheers,

Okik

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to set spesific condition for assignment group on notification definition

Jump to solution

Hi,

your condition is wrong 🙂

If you want to send an email only, when the assignment group is "Application", you have to set the condition like this:

assignment in $L.file="Application"

But you should add some additional conditions like this:

assignment in $L.file="Application" and status in $L.file="SLA 50%"

(be sure, this is just an example 😉 )

$L.file = the current file (after saving the record)
$L.file.save = the old file (before saving the record)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to set spesific condition for assignment group on notification definition

Jump to solution

Hi,

your condition is wrong 🙂

If you want to send an email only, when the assignment group is "Application", you have to set the condition like this:

assignment in $L.file="Application"

But you should add some additional conditions like this:

assignment in $L.file="Application" and status in $L.file="SLA 50%"

(be sure, this is just an example 😉 )

$L.file = the current file (after saving the record)
$L.file.save = the old file (before saving the record)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

in addition.. please also check the format of sending to specific email address

Recipients: {"email012@company.net"} or do the following for multiple email >>{"email123@company.net","email456@company.net"}

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.