New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

How to test in SM when a ticket is secure (Ticket Secured? )that any tasks are appropriately secured

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I would like to test the feature "Ticket Secured?" in SM when a ticket is secure (Ticket Secured? in upper right corner) that any tasks are appropriately secure or not. Also i want to how to add this to my form or module? I was trying to find some useful information from web. But could not find one. Can someone help me out.

Much appreciated..!

Thanks.

USSKT.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
This is custom field/flag, not OOB.. so only someone that knows your environment will know without dig a bit..
You can either click on it and see what happens or you can check the FC / RuleSets / triggers/ processes / display screen / display options / etc to see if any action/validation/calculation/etc is triggered based on this. You can use fs (find string) to help you.. get the field name and start to search for it.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
I don't know this Ticket Secured concept in SM... what do you mean by that?
Regards,
Breno Abreu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Hi,

I have attached the snapshot which might tell you what i expected.  There is a check box on the top right hand corner of each ticket(incident,problem,change and request module) that say's Ticket Secured?. I never tried to check that and see what happens because i want to know the use of it and how it works. 

If you guys can help me with any doc or reference or an idea about this, it would help me.

Thanks,

USSKT.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
This is custom field/flag, not OOB.. so only someone that knows your environment will know without dig a bit..
You can either click on it and see what happens or you can check the FC / RuleSets / triggers/ processes / display screen / display options / etc to see if any action/validation/calculation/etc is triggered based on this. You can use fs (find string) to help you.. get the field name and start to search for it.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Captain
Captain
Thanks alot Breno. Yes it was not a OOB field. Custom One. Got the required information. Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.