Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to uninstall process designer

Hi, All

I would like to uninstall the Process Designer.

SM Version: 9.32

I research install guide, help, and Application Manager guide
but I could not find how to uninstall Process Designer.

Do you know how to uninstall Process Designer?

Best Regards,
Ayako

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: How to uninstall process designer

Since you're on 9.32, I take it that you have installed one (or more) of the content packs which introduce PD? If so, did you take backups of your system before implementing PD? You can roll those back if you did take them. If not, is PD still only in a Development environment, or is it in your Production environment? If it is not yet in Prod, can you take a backup of the entire Prod database and migrate it into the Dev database?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to uninstall process designer

Hi AChandler,

Yes,I take it that you have installed one of the content packs which introduce PD.

No, I take backups of my system before implementing PD.  Because (maybe) my customer install PD quiet a few years ago and many customize added from then.

You say "you cannot uninstall PD. If you take backup your system before implementing PD, you can roll those back it" aren't you?

I heard ”SM cannot uninstall PD. " at one time, I bring back the past.

I think your answer is correct...

I tough.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.