Highlighted
Ensign
Ensign

How to unlock record

Hello all,

Is it possible to unlock records in javascripts or with a rad application?

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

I haven't tried it but maybe just delete the record from the lock table using JavaScript
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ensign
Ensign

Hi !

Thanks,

Ok but what is the table of lock?

0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

You can do this by performing a rtecall to the se.unlock.object RAD. Where/how are you wanting to perform the unlock action?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

lockm1 I believe.

I would do some good testing before implementing any "auto unlock" as it could cause users to loose entered data on records.

Under a normal functioning system there really shouldn't be a need for this. You might be addressing a symptom and not the real problem.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.