Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

How to update activity log in a change with Connectit

Jump to solution

Hi experts,

I use connectit email connector to update interactions and incidents, which works perfectly.

Now I also want to integrate the connector for changes, what means if a contact replies on a mail from service mananger, the mail should be copied in the activity log. I can not find a related field in then updatechange connector   

Has any one already done this, which connector to use ?

9.34 with Process Designer

Thank's for any help

Kind regards

Steve

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to update activity log in a change with Connectit

Jump to solution

I think it is activitycm3r table.  You can try to create extaccess and map it. 
If you need further help, you can log a ticket or else reach out to Professional Services for major customizations.

Regards,
HPE Software Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Steve,

hope you are doing well.

did you checked the connector guide? here's the link:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/km/KM01291435/hp_man_CIT960_Connectors_en.pdf

this is CIT 9.60, is that your current CIT version?

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi,

You can check and make sure first of all the field of the updatechange is displayed in extaccess record. If not then you can directly expose the field and map it. If the field is in a variable then you ll have to customize a little and put it into a field and then expose it in extaccess to map. 

Regards,
Kiran

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi,

sorry for the delay, had some time off.

Many thank's for the suggestions.

I use actually Connect it 9.52 and in the documentation are no information/templates about changes.

I checked the extaccess record, there are only the fields update.type and update.action..

Even in dbdict I can't find a field named updatechange ?

Does anyone know what is the process if an update is written in a change, as I think that updates are written in an other table.

Kind regards

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

I think it is activitycm3r table.  You can try to create extaccess and map it. 
If you need further help, you can log a ticket or else reach out to Professional Services for major customizations.

Regards,
HPE Software Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.