Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to use Control FIle?

Hi Experts,

I want to use Control FIle(It is a control of format designer) to upload a excel, and extract data of excel. However, I set some attrubutes for the control File, details as follows:

Transfer direction: Upload

File Directory: keep default(should be Run directory)

Input: a field of dbdict

I don't know how it work. but I guess that the control FIle is just responsibile for uploading file to RUN directory, the field of the dbdict save the file name. If need to get the file, it is neccesary to read the file from RUN directory according to the file name saved in the dbdict. is it correct?

Please help?

Thanks and best regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: How to use Control FIle?

Hello Jelly!

Could you find a solution? I'm in the same situation right now.

Thanks,
Attila

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.