Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IR Ticket keyword search

Hi experts,

I am wanting to ask if HPSM has the ability for me to search for Incident tickets via keywords.

For example, I want to search for all tickets (IR) that had "System 1.0" mentioned in the journal notes.

I know I can search via Affected CI, but if the "System 1.0" is related to different CIs, is there a way for me to look up tickets just by having HPSM look for content or keywords in journal notes or in the Description notes of the ticket?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: IR Ticket keyword search

Hi,

IR is able to search keyword if you configure correctly.

Also Smart Search in SM940 is working for your requirement.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.