Highlighted
New Member.

IT is taking too long to conect hpsm, save and retrieving incidents.

I am using HPSM rest api to post incident and retirieving incidents, but when i invoke post(save incident) service through java with HTTP URL Connection,  Initially it is taking nearly 5 mins for creatign incident, and then it is taking 30 secs for saving incident, 10 secs form retrieving incidents.

My client(java application) is reciding in different machine and hpsm is installed in different machine.

I am using Normal java code to connect hpsm.

URL url = new URL("<HPSM URL Located in remote machine>");
		HttpURLConnection conn = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection();
		conn.setRequestMethod("GET Or POST");
		conn.setRequestProperty("Accept", "application/json");

It would be appreciable, if any one provide solution.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: IT is taking too long to conect hpsm, save and retrieving incidents.

You need to run a trace on the SM side.  But the debug parameters of RTM:3 and debugdbquery:999 on the servlet and then look at the log to see why it's taking so long

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.