Highlighted
New Member.

ITSM Deployment Manager support for SM 9.50

Jump to solution

Is there is an imminent release of Deployment Manager that will support SM 9.50? All I can find is Version 3.1.1 and Version 3.1.2(Beta) both of which have support up to SM 9.41.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ITSM Deployment Manager support for SM 9.50

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you go now to the link posted, you can notice that the DM version 3.2 is released, on the other hand AS 9.60 is not listed yet.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Checked in our integration catalog and the Deployment manager is not listed in the list of products that supported to integrate with SM.

Capture.JPG

Thank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi - Thanks for your response, however I believe that you are off base. Deployment Manager is a tool used to help deploy a HPE Service Manager environment.

https://hpln.hpe.com/contentoffering/itsm-deployment-manager-0

The most recent Deployment Manager version 3.1.2(Beta) has support for SM patch (9.41.p3). In the past, Deployment Manager has been ahead of the curve with support for SM available prior to the release of SM itself. I am not sure what is up with DM and support for SM 9.50. I've also noticed that the latest release of DM version 3.1.2(Beta) only has support for AM 9.50 and AM 9.60 is not listed. I am thinking that a new release of Deployment Manager is imminent, but need to understand the timelines or release date.

Happy Holidays!

Brent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

If you go now to the link posted, you can notice that the DM version 3.2 is released, on the other hand AS 9.60 is not listed yet.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.