Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Import Contacts from LDAP to SM using Connect-IT

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I am trying to import all the contacts from LDAP to Service Manager using Connect IT. I am able to import the contacts successfully.

The issue is that, I am not able to populate the "HP Service Manager ID(operator. id)" of contact. g with the sAMAccountName from LDAP using CIT.

Can anyone please help me with the mapping for this particluar field. I am Having hard time synchonizing contacts with operators.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev

Tags (1)
0 Likes
15 Replies
Absent Member..
sorry next post has scenario
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi,

Can you please post the scenario. Or the mapping that you have defined to import thr operators.

However, I couldnot pull in the password of the users from LDAP to HPSM using Connect IT. If you want the operators to get authenticated from LDAP, then you need to configure the scldapconfig file.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi Sanjeev,

I got my scenarios working.  Thank you for your help.

I have a question on creating/filling th mangaer field.

My contact name is concatination of contact.name + (operator.id).

This statement will get me my contact.name.  RetVal=UCase((RightPart(LeftPart((Replace([manager],"\","")),",OU=",0,"CN=",0)))

But how do I get the samaccount name for the name found?

Sincerely,

Josie

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class
Hi Sanjeev ,
Can please share the screenshots file for Import Contacts from LDAP to SM using Connect-IT
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.