Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Inbox has been wiped out

This has happened to 2 of our clients and it already happened twice.

I can never get to re-create how it happened in the frst place.

One user complained that when he logs to SM9, instead of his my usual My Group's To Do List, he's seeing something else.  And when he clicks the drop down for ToDo, nothing appears.

When I log to the system, the table inbox is empty.

I had to restore from an unoad file taken from TEST.  But I was just wondering if anyone has ever experience this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

All data?

I already lost some inboxes when moving inboxes between environments without care about the ids... you need to mind the ids.... the better is just don't move it 🙂 

You may want to add an delete audit on inbox, so you will know at least what/who did it. This is mandatory for me if you have "superusers" as admins.... Is more easy to click on mass delete than confess a mass delete 🙂 

The steps to do are well documented on help.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.