Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Incident Export missing some data

Hi All,

I am using SM9.33 when I search to get a list of incidents. I see all the records, however exporing the data to csv format truncates some of the data.

Is this a know issue ? Do we have a fix for this issue ?

Regards, Joe.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Incident Export missing some data

What data was trancate ?

Data in field or you did not get all column ?

if first then what type of data is there ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Might it be related to exported file limit? Kindly check this link below.

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1E89750

For us, we have this kind of issues when we try to include fields that holds so much information such as (ticket "description") during the export. Please note to test first in Dev environment.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks every one for your help. I have figured that issue out earlier. That was a limitation of the MS excel.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.