TPRMT Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Incident Management work flow modified!

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have modified the Request management work flow to include a transition to move backwards from Fulfilled to Logging phase. This is a requirement at my work. It works well when ever i click the button created to do this action untill there is any related task opened for the particular request. If there is a open requet task then it throws an error stating "The requet may not leave the current phase untill the following task is closed(RFT**).

So what should i do in this case? any suggestion?

Thanks,

USSKT.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. bogart Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Incident Management work flow modified!

Jump to solution

Hi USSKT,

I think you have two choices:

1. close the related task(s) manually before you hit the button
  2. create a Rule to close the related taks(s) via Javascript and place it in the action RuleSet before you call the backend transition

It's just an idea...no solution.

bogart

2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. bogart Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi USSKT,

I think you have two choices:

1. close the related task(s) manually before you hit the button
  2. create a Rule to close the related taks(s) via Javascript and place it in the action RuleSet before you call the backend transition

It's just an idea...no solution.

bogart

Luis_G_SM Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello

for this, i would create a ruleset before the transiction that checks if there is any task related to the record, if there is, that it closes them and then do the transition to next phase.

Hope this gives you an idea of how do solve this

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.