Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Incident Task Pending Review not showing in Status

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using SM version 9.62.  When I create an incident task after saving I don't the option to change status to Pending Review as per the attached image however as you see in the image at the bottom to move to review phase I need to set the status to Pending Review.  Any reason why it is not showing as an option in the combo box.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Incident Task Pending Review not showing in Status

Jump to solution

Hi,

Did you check this ? (in incident task workflow properties)

clipboard_image_0.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

OOB, Review is a phase that is only intended for tickets with a Priority less than 3, so 'Pending Review' will only appear for tickets with a Priority of 1 or 2.  You can see the configuration that feeds the $IncidentTask.StatusValueList variable in the 'custom' ScriptLibrary record.  I hope this helps.

Audrey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

I have made the incident p1 and also the task and pending review won't show in the combo box and in order for me to move to the review phase I need the value of "Pending Review"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the OOB environment I tested in, when I changed the Impact and Urgency to 1 and Saved the ticket, the Status drop-down correctly presented the list of statuses as detailed in the 'custom' ScriptLibrary record for P1, which included 'Pending Review'.  Did you save your ticketed before re-checking the drop-down?  Are you doing this in and OOB system?  If not, have you looked at the properties of the object on your form to see if you are still using the OOB variable and if so, checked the OOB 'custom' ScriptLibrary record to see what the configuration is for that variable?

Audrey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Did you check this ? (in incident task workflow properties)

clipboard_image_0.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Greatly appreciated.  This has done it for me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.