Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Incident Task info populating from Incidents

Jump to solution

I'm new to 9.40.

I know in 9.40 (as in 7.11) I can use the link record screlate.incidents.problem to pass values from one field to another from in interaction to an incident.

Where can I do this from an incident to an incident task?  There is no link called screlate.problem.imTask or screlated.probsummary.imTask.  I am assuming there is something on the imTask workflow in Process Designer that passes these values but I am having a hard time finding it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Re: Incident Task info populating from Incidents

Jump to solution

In case anyone else needs to know, the link record for copying Incident info into the Task is called IMscrelate.incident.task

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi

I don't have the exact answer for you on this one, but I'd suggest running a debug trace for the operation of relating an incident to a new incident task and then search the debug log for an "screlate" process execution.  

Regards

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

In case anyone else needs to know, the link record for copying Incident info into the Task is called IMscrelate.incident.task

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.