ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Incident reassigned 'x' times

What table are contain this 'asgnchg' field and how this field are calculated ?
0 Likes
11 Replies
Piku Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Incident reassigned 'x' times

Hi Alarmus,

This field is contains in probsummary itself.
And it calculation is hard coded in number of RAD such as in apm.save and trigger.probsummary.edit etc.

hth,
Absent Member.

It's increased on assignment group changes and not on assignee changes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.

i'm making query in DB (oracle) for table probsummarym1 - and there is no such field ('asgnchg').
0 Likes
BeginnerHPSM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

It is there in probsummary table. open database dictionary (dbdict). Search for the probsummary table.

Then click on the Field search option in opetion menu. Type the field name. U will find this field.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Yes there is a field 'asgnchg' in SM (for probsummary in dbdict). But i can't add column with this field in View, can't use search for this field(in database policy is set to true) and finaly there is no such field in DB.

i make screenshot of dbdict for this field - is that normal ?
0 Likes
Absent Member.. t0neg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

It is an alias to count field (look attached picture). Have you tried to use count field in your formats?
Regards.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

what's for need this alias ?
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Where can i set visibility for field and for alias for:
1) 'search' (visibility in Advanced Filter) and
2) 'Modify Column' (list of avalable field to add)

\in search-advaanced filter i can choose 'count' and no 'asgnchg', but after search incident i try Modify Column and there is there both 'count' and 'asgnchg'\
0 Likes
Absent Member.. t0neg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

These 2 field lists are generated by different functions. In my opinion, "Modify column list" is a built-in function. To modify visibility of fields in this list you should change availability parameter. Go to Data Policy, search for probsummary table, find asgnchg field, set Available to false (if you want to hide this field). I'm not sure is it correct, but you can see that all alias fields availabilies are set to false.

If you want to modify fields list in Advanced Filter, you should look at JS function getFieldData. You can find it in Script Library, search for GetFieldNames, find getFieldData function. By default, this function excludes all alias fields.
Regards.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Usually i set list of visible fields (and it's name to display) for advanced filter in data policy for table (set true) - and it worked, like you say about Modify Column.

in script library i have only getAFieldType and getTheFieldTypes scipts.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. glassano Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I note that when I Open an incident, not ever asgnchg is incremented. Why?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.