Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Incidents table AlertDef configuration.

Experts,

I am trying to setting the alerts for the incidents (CALL) module. Facing some challenges, would like some guidance

Attaching the steps wich I have followed so far with screenshots.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Incidents table AlertDef configuration.

In the object record of the incidents table, I have moved the 'alert' from Category to Object and mentioned the Alert name in the object record itself.

But still I dont see the call going to the Alert record ( print statement in the JS call is not getting executed )

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.