Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Interaction category selection

Hello everyone!

Some 1 can guide me how to change category selection screen when i create interaction.

I want that it'll be like when i creating new change - > Tree View.

Br

Alex

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Interaction category selection

I'm not sure that this makes sense as there are no Interaction "models" like you have in Change (so there could be many).

I personally don't see why would you change the single layer choice (complaint, compliment, incident, problem, request..., service catalog, service request) at the front of the OOTB interaction? All it will do is to increase the number of clicks needed to startan Interaction.

But if you have a good use-case, then I would suggest you raise an enhancement request...

Regards,

Ben

Micro Focus Professional Services
Bracknell
UK
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.